Saturday, March 17, 2012

I completed Fire 55EZ today. I recorded the workout with my web cam and was going to upload it to youtube but I lost it during the uploading process. I am going to start tracking my journey on youtube as well because I think it will hold me more accountable. Later in the day I hung out with some friends and had to make the hard decision of not eating McDonald's and Rita's for desert. It was hard but I held out. I just need to continue doing that because my problem is staying consistent. I am good for a couple of weeks, then I experiences some loss, and then it all goes down the drain because I end up eating out for days on end. It's a very vicious cycle that must end immediately.

Tomorrow I am going to do Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1 and Stretch 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment