Sunday, March 25, 2012

DAY 10

Hello everyone, so I have been following the hybrid schedule however, I have come down with a cold so last night I completed Fire 45EZ but did not have enough energy to go on to Extreme Abs. Today I have Burn Circuit 2 only so I am hoping I will be up to adding that in today.

On Friday I decided to rejoin Weight Watchers. I had been thinking about it off and on for a while and I was talking to one of my coworkers and just decided to do it. The only time I had success with significant loss was when I was following the program. It was when I abandoned all that I learned that I gained the weight back. I weighed in at 216.8! A lot but I was happy because that means I am down about 20 pounds from the beginning of the year.

It seems they went back to some of the concepts they had before they rolled out the new points plus. I couldn't stand when they switched over to momentum and that when I just stopped but I noticed that my points are back to the same prior to Momentum so I am happy. One thing I hate is that I can't figure out the points values of things on my own. People who have done WW's for a while know that we used to be able to guesstimate points value by just looking at the nutrition information but not anymore because they take more information into account.

This morning I was going to mindlessly eat some cashews but decided to check the points value first and floored when I found out that 1 oz of cashews = 5 points. I see I am going to live by my phone apps for a while.

If you want to friend me on WW's my screen name is Tamika1984. I actually feel more free now that I am back on the program. I always have trouble with calorie counting and what to eat. The best thing about WW's is that I make my decisions, whatever they may be and track my points. It's liberating not to feel like I am confined to one food group or constantly worrying about the effect carbs will have on me. Friday's will be my weigh in days. My goal is 1-2 pounds loss a week. Of course, I wouldn't be mad if I lost a little more but I want to be realistic.



Later

1 comment:

  1. I think WW is a great program for people who don't like to count calories. I also did very well on it after I had the girls. I hope this works for you, good luck girl! :)

    ReplyDelete