Saturday, March 31, 2012

My day

So today I started off late. I woke up at noon and just didn't feel like doing much of anything. So I laid around for a while and then I decided that I would clean my kitchen and get to working out. My son and I were invited to a birthday party a Chucke Cheeses so I knew I wanted to work out before going. I was holding back a little because I knew I was going to be doing Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 3 and I have really been struggling with the strength training. It is definitely not a strong area for me but I know muscle burns fat and I have to do it. I love cardio because it's fun but you really need to focus with strength.

So I got through Burn Circuit 3 and I went on to do Fire 30. Man, I was really sore going into Fire 30 because Burn kicked my ass. I got through it though. When I felt like stopping I would say "you are not tired" and I kept going.

I went to Chuck E Cheese and man as soon as I walked in I spotted the pizza. Mind you I was hungry already. I did good though I looked up the points and after determining it was 4 points I had one slice without feeling any guilt. It was a little hard not to grab for another one but I knew I had to do it. I am so proud of myself because I could have easily eaten a whole pie to myself but instead I negotiated and decided one was enough and moved on.

I feel so good today, I have been having people reaching out to me from my youtube channel saying I inspire them and man that is big for me. This is why I am doing this. I want to help as many people as possible while I make my goal. Just as I inspire them they inspire me to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment