Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ups and Downs

So I have been working on homework all day which made me get in a funk. I didn't feel like exercising but I kept telling myself that I had to get up and do something. Then it happened, someone made a negative comment to me which sparked me to get up off my ass and make my dreams a realization. I mean it's all about hardwork and dedication ( Thanks Dolvette) so I it's later for living off of motivation and it's time to live a purpose filled life. Motivation comes and goes but when you know your purpose you'll get up each and every day and make it one day closer to your goal.

I am a new Beachbody coach and of course I have the zeal right now and I want to be successful and hav a successful team and I get dissapointed at times because I think it won't happen for me. Well I listened to A Slight Edge by Joel Olsen and he said you can't expect to make changes overnight. Basically you have to put in the work. You have to know what you're doing, master it, live it, practice it, and then and only then can you give back to others. It takes time ...... not many overnight successes have longevity in the business. The people who are on their grind day in and day out are the ones who stick around.

I went to the gym because I needed to get out of the house. I spent an hour on the elliptical and then I came home and completed Burn Circuit 2. Man, weight lifting is definitely my weak area but every time I push play I am going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment