Friday, March 16, 2012

So today is Day 1 of  my 365 day transformation. I did not feel like waking up because I stayed up until midnight doing homework. I am working on completing my Masters in Community Psychology. So needless to say I was so upset when I heard the alarm go off and then heard my son get up and get ready for school. I dragged myself out of bed and immediately thought to myself why don't you just wait until later ... you know all the excuses that come when attempting something again. I felt defeated before I even began. BUT, I ate my apple and pressed play. My back hurt so bad during the workout. This happens when I have been inactive for more than a couple of days so I didn't go as hard as usual but I still worked up a good sweat.

I am feeling good now and going to make sure I stay on track with my food intake today. Off to have some Tropical Shakeology. The Healthiest Meal of the Day!!


Here are current pics it took a lot for me to post them but I have to step outside my comfort zone. I can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.



1 comment:

  1. You can do this girl! You can, and you know you can! We'll be here every step of the way too! <3

    ReplyDelete